Projerra Inc. will work cross functionally and collaboratively with customer focus and a service orientation. Progressive and effective analysis and management techniques are applied with careful consideration to balance the time, cost, and scope constraints of the project/program while respecting the personal and professional developmental needs of the team members and the organization.
Projerra Inc. has worked with large multi-national matrix organizations, small start-ups, not-for-profit organizations, and various departments within the Federal Governments of Canada and the United States.
- Alterna Savings
- Bell Sygma Telecom Solutions
- bitHeads inc.
- Canada Revenue Agency
- Canadian Air Transport Security Authority
- Canadian Border Services Agency
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency
- Cognos Inc.
- Environment Canada
- Grantium (CSDC Systems) Inc.
- Health Canada
- Magardi Inc.
- Newbridge Networks
- Nortel Networks
- Ottawa Chinese Community Services Centre
- Research in Motion Inc.
- Royal Canadian Mounted Police
- Shared Services Canada
- Transport Canada
- US Housing and Urban Development
Our engagements have included work in the following industries:
- Border Services
- Business Intelligence
- Environmental Protection
- Financial Accounting & Auditing
- Financial Services
- Food Safety
- Grants and Contributions
- Health Care
- IT Infrastructure
- National Defense & Security
- Public Safety
- Telecommunications, Wireless
- Transportation Safety & Security
“Stephanie was a very effective and organized business analyst and project manager. She applied her project management expertise and her analytical skills to assist our client in developing business requirements and an assessment of their current programs.”
-Susan Hayward, Project Manager, Single Window Reporting, Environment Canada