Our Mission is:
- to assist students preparing for the PMP®/CAPM® or CBAP®/CCBA® exam by providing a suite of products that apply color and graphics in a visual and intuitive manner, to facilitate understanding of the processes, techniques and artifacts defined in the PMBOK® and BABOK®
- to provide professional consulting services to private, public, and not-for-profit organizations, in all disciplines related to the development and maintenance of software applications/products and the operation of IT/IS departments through the proficient application of industry recognized best practices, exceptional organizational skills, integrity, and attention to detail
- to provide practical tools and techniques to help clients develop their professional skills in project management and business analysis, thereby empowering them with the skills and abilities to obtain their personal goals
- to help others learn how to apply industry recognized best practices, graphical charts, and visual techniques to manage their business
Our president, Stephanie Lachman-Doucet, is experienced in all disciplines related to the development and maintenance of software applications and the operation of IT/IS departments.
She is PMP, CBAP, PMI-PBA, CSM, TOGAF and ITIL certified. More importantly, Stephanie has a passion and drive for doing the right things and doing things right. She works cross functionally and collaboratively with customer focus and a service orientation.
Stephanie is active in her community and loves to share her effective business analysis, project/program management and team management techniques with other professionals. She is often complimented on her coaching and teaching abilities.
What is important to Stephanie:
- excellence in business analysis and project management
- matching the technique to the needs of a client
- practical and easy to understand guidance, coaching, tools and techniques
- sustainable and scalable methods
- excellence in presentation
- reliability and dependability
- empowering others
“I feel that Stephanie has made a major contribution to project management education and ongoing practice.”
-Bernard Hays, PMP, CSPO, CSM