Our Mission is:
- to assist students preparing for the PMP®/CAPM® or CBAP®/CCBA® exam by providing a suite of products that apply color and graphics in a visual and intuitive manner, to facilitate understanding of the processes, techniques and artifacts defined in the PMBOK® and BABOK®
- to provide professional consulting services to private, public, and not-for-profit organizations, in all disciplines related to the development and maintenance of software applications/products and the operation of IT/IS departments through the proficient application of industry recognized best practices, exceptional organizational skills, integrity, and attention to detail
- to provide practical tools and techniques to help clients develop their professional skills in project management and business analysis, thereby empowering them with the skills and abilities to obtain their goals
- to help others learn how to apply industry recognized best practices, graphical charts, and visual techniques to manage their business
Our president, Stephanie Lachman-Doucet, is experienced in all disciplines related to the development and maintenance of software applications and the operation of IT/IS departments.
She is PMP, CBAP, PMI-PBA, CSM, TOGAF and ITIL certified. More importantly, Stephanie has a passion and drive for doing the right things and doing things right. She works cross functionally and collaboratively with customer focus and a service orientation.
Stephanie is active in her community and loves to share her effective business analysis, project/program management and team management techniques with other professionals. She is often complimented on her coaching and teaching abilities.
What is important to Stephanie:
- excellence in business analysis and project management
- matching the technique to the needs of a client
- practical and easy to understand guidance, coaching, tools and techniques
- sustainable and scalable methods
- excellence in presentation
- reliability and dependability
- empowering others
“I feel that Stephanie has made a major contribution to project management education and ongoing practice.”
-Bernard Hays, PMP, CSPO, CSM